You have no items in your shopping cart.

Jargon Buster


Hygrometers are instruments for measuring the water content (as water vapour) of the air which is referred to as the relative humidity.

If the humidity is below 40%, you need a humidifier.

If the humidity is above 60 %, a dehumidifier is recommended to prevent mould formation.


Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page